Damm you Orange for not getting the contract. Really don't want to switch
contracts yet.
I switched from T-mobile to orange when I learned that Google had plans of
developing a mobile device with orange.
 source -
http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/technology/article1536776.ece

T-mobile were not happy with me terminating a contract prematurely. shucks!

--
Sam Mbale
Mpelembe Network

Follow me on http://twitter.com/mpelembe