Hi All,

Those who are subscribed to the Backstage Calendar

http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/q7frqh0v016rki1769l9d7jlro%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic
 - XML

http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/q7frqh0v016rki1769l9d7jlro%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
 - ICAL

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=q7frqh0v016rki1769l9d7jlro%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London
 - HTML

May have noticed were at the FOWA expo this month. As part of the shift in
emphases for backstage we're also doing more interviews with people in the
industry or around the culture of mashup and remix. we're currently
interviewing Kevin Rose, Alex Albrecht, Jason Calacanis, Matt Biddulph, Matt
Jones, Mark Zukerberg and others.

If you guy's were asking the questions, what questions would you ask them. I'm
really hoping we can serve up the challenging questions which you really want
to hear not the "what is digg" type questions you usually get from tech
interviews.

I know I want to hit Zukerberg with a question about data portability.

Cheers

Ian Forrester

This e-mail is: [x] private; [] ask first; [] bloggable

Senior Producer, BBC Backstage
Room 1044, BBC Manchester BH, Oxford Road, M60 1SJ
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
work: +44 (0)2080083965
mob: +44 (0)7711913293