fwiw those two emails with an ITV sig at the bottom are nowt to do with me...

On 26 Jan 2009, at 17:14, Fearghas McKay wrote:

On 26 Jan 2009, at 17:03, Peter Bowyer wrote:

As I mentioned earlier in the thread - I have my 3 dongle working fine
under Ubuntu. Actually it's CrunchBase, which is Ubuntu-derived.

There are several 3 dongles - the E220 works out the box with the Asus EEE distro and Vodaphone have a linux client available that provides drivers if you are using a different distro. You just need to change the APN in the settings from vodaphone's.

Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group. To unsubscribe, please visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html . Unofficial list archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk/

ITV plc (Registration No. 4967001)“ITV” is incorporated in England and Wales with its registered office at 200 Grays Inn Road, London WC1X 8HF.Please visit the official ITV website at http:// www.itv.com/ for the latest company news. The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may contain privileged or copyright information. If you have received this email and you are not the intended recipient please notify mailto:postmas...@itv.com and delete this email and you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this email are strictly prohibited. Although ITV routinely screens for viruses, recipients should scan this email and any attachments for viruses. ITV does not certify that this email or any of its attachments is free of viruses or defects. ITV reserves the right to monitor all e mails and the systems upon which such e mails are stored or circulated. This email does not conclude a binding agreement. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITV.
Thank You.