On 9 Apr 2009, at 22:57, Mr I Forrester mailbox-at-cubicgarden.com | BBC Lists| wrote:
I hope you find the project useful as some of the footage is well worth looking through if you have the time. We are planning to have even more
formats supported in the next week or so. So if Mpeg4 isn't to your
taste, you should hold out for the Ogg Theora, Xvid and WMV versions
once I crank up my Quad Processor PIII Xeon box :)

The 30-minute .mov version seems not to be there?

Also, count me in for wanting an RSS feed too. I'm interested, but lazy; I'll be much more likely to watch if I can just subscribe to it as a podcast with iTunes.

Jamie.