It worked for me but something weird is going on - the audio from the
Kevin Rose section was loud and clear and then it suddenly sounds very
quiet distant.

This is a great direction that the BBC is trying out. I'd like smaller
file sizes available and RSS though. The sizes available for this
first episode are ludicrous!