Hi Ant,

Thanks for the update. I'm not sure I 100% follow, but it's good to know
that this kind of stuff is being thought about and constantly improved upon
at the BBC.

It's amazing how BBC iPlayer has become so well known and so
taken-for-granted now, that I feel compelled to complain about it not being
considered from script stage onwards... :-)

Next I'll be suggesting that directors cut down on fast pans and
low-contrast shots, in order to minimise compression-related problems...
(although these affect DTV too)

Frankie