When I was at BT Broadcast we needed the OS data to do proper "radial
distance" (as the crow would fly if it were made of light) and I think it
cost us a 10% share of £25m, as I recall.

Now I must get around to using the wikileaks postcode data to create some
edge-traced KML postcode zone layres to mix up with upmystreet.com's ACORN
groups...