Its worse because you know the rules of email at the outset before you start playing. Once people become familiar with wave then protocols and accepted behaiviour will emerge, but for now, I'm finding the "Oh I added you to a work/holiday/pictures of my cat! wave" phenomenon irritating as well Is it possible to remove yourself from a wave and make it so people can't add you back on? I guess I would have expected some sort of 'you have been added to this wave, do you accept?' notification and a notification to all other users that you got added
Alia