Anyone know what the rules are to upload a photo for your profile pic.

I've got a small 50x46 pixel jpg file but it just won't accept it:

One or more of the files you selected could not be uploaded. They may be
too large or not valid image files. Please check the files and your
internet connection and then try again.

I tired larger and worked my way down, then got bored.