On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 15:58, Tim Dobson <li...@tdobson.net> wrote:
> People might be interested that in the ORG perspective:

For what it's worth, I was in discussions with Jim prior to that
meeting, and put together a document for him outlining the situation
and the issues that I'd turned up (obviously quite a bit of it had
come up discussions here and on the bbcinternet blog). I hope it went
some way in helping.

If I remember later, I'll dig it out and post it to this thread. It
made for a reasonable semi-executive summary, even if it wasn't quite
as diplomatic as it might be if it were addressed to BBC senior
management, for example ;)

M.