Well exactly, there are THREE main desktops, and one doesn't and wont have
h264 preinstalled.

This wouldn't be a problem if The Guardian and other news broadcasters
stopped bystanding and made the videos they publish available in Xiph
formats earlier; they continue to squander their significant influence in
the contingent present.