Ah, yeah, sorry about that.  There is a switch that's flippable, but the
paperwork!  We're planning on launching our new website later this week, and
into that we can embed video on a different distribution net with worldwide
access- I'll repost when that's set up.

Sorry!

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 1:08 PM, Dan Brickley <dan...@danbri.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 1:57 PM, Ant Miller <ant.mil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Better late than never I realise that I neglected to flag this short film
> > the Backstage list.  We shot it two weeks ago and very quickly edited and
> > loaded it up last week. Apologies for the video quality- we've been
> having
> > slight nightmares getting good quality files out of FCP and into
> iPlayer!.
> >

> http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/researchanddevelopment/2010/01/rd-south-lab-video-report-on-t.shtml
>
> I get "not available in your area" (Amsterdam, fwiw). Can you flip a
> permissions switch somewhere?
>
> cheers,
>
> Dan
>
> -
> Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe, please
>  Unofficial list archive:

Ant Miller

tel: 07709 265961
email: ant.mil...@gmail.com