fantastic story. Made me giggle. Great. How long ago was that? What
did you come to see?
Wonder if anyone can better it.

Soulla

On 6 May 2010 12:59, Jon Knight <j.p.kni...@lboro.ac.uk> wrote:
> On Tue, 4 May 2010, Soulla Stylianou wrote:
>>
>> hmm. I could see a challenge in the offing if it wasn't likely to cause
>> security breaches. How far can one person go on either
>>
>> a) a bbc backstage lanyard
>> b) a bbc backstage t-shirt.
>
> No BBC connection but a mate and I once blagged our way into a show at the
> NEC with a walkie talkie, a large cable crimping tool and a reel of old
> thick Ethernet cable.  He walked ahead looking official and "chatting" on
> the walkie talkie whilst I plodded along behind with the tool in hand and
> the cable slung over my shoulder.  Security held the barrier open for us and
> we just smiled and nodded as we walked through... :-)
>
> The best bit was the look one the face of one of the "barcode wander" who
> frequent such shows when he realised we had no barcodes for him to scan and
> thus no way for him to send us pointless spam. :-) :-)
> -
> Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe, please
>  Unofficial list archive:

Soulla Stylianou
Client Director
DADEN LIMITED

e: soulla.stylia...@daden.co.uk
t: 0121 250 5678
m: 07814145167

w: www.daden.co.uk
http://twitter.com/SoullaStylianou
LinkedIN: Soulla Stylianou

sl: http://www.slurl.com/secondlife/daden%20prime/160/184/26

sl IM: ImmortalitySou Ballinger

Daden Limited is an Information 2.0 Consultancy and full service
Virtual Worlds/Second Life development agency.

Daden are a Linden Lab Gold Solution Provider for Second Life.