>From the iPlayer FAQs

"BBC Nations and Local Radio live streams will feature Paralympics coverage and
therefore will be unavailable to international audiences (this applies to all
Nations and Local Radio stations except Radio Cymru which remains available
internationally live and on-demand). For technical reasons it is not possible
to reinstate international availability of live streams between the Olympics
and the Paralympics. Normal availability for international audiences will
return a few days after the games on Friday 14 September."
http://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co.uk/help/announcements/radio_online_paralympics

*my italics

On 17/08/2012 14:54, "Andy Armstrong" <a...@hexten.net> wrote:

On 17 Aug 2012, at 14:31, Paul Webster <p...@dabdig.com> wrote:
> Just in case someone knows someone who knows someone who can get this
> resolved ...
>
> The streams of BBC Local radio are still blocked (replaced with the standard
> content not available at this time message).
> The iPlayer FAQ entry about content not being available during Olympics has
> been removed .. so I presume that the block should have been as well.
>
> Will it be imposed again during Paralympics?
>
> I verified using IP address in France and tried BBC London, Devon and Mersey
> - to their WMA streams.

<hat class="bbc">I don't know the answer but I've asked someone who
should.</hat>

Sucks dunnit? Apologies.

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten