Ah - thanks.
I was sure I searched the FAQ but must have made a mistake with the terms I
used.
The old Olympics entry still turns up in the search results but returns a "not
found".
http://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co.uk/help/announcements/london2012_radio_online

Interestingly the FAQ search function gives a possible clue about what the
technical reason might be for not resuming streaming in the 3 weeks between the
events ... perhaps induced by the GB gold spree ... when searching for
Paralympics is asks if I meant Paralytics!

Paul

Sent while mobile (swinging in a hammock in France)