Hi,

I am newbie on BackupPC and I am planning to use it to backup users data on several hosts.

There is a question I couldn't find an answer for in the manual: how does BackupPC deals with large files like databases ? When BackupPC creates a new increment will it store the all file or just a delta of what has changed ? The consideration is quite important regarding to space planning and bandwidth usage.

I was thinking to use rsync over ssh (if that makes any difference).

Thank for helping!