After working for most of a year, one of my windows backup clients
is refusing connections to backuppc (and smbclient) with an
NT_STATUS_ACCOUNT_LOCKED_OUT error, but in fact the account
isn't locked and I can map the shares from a windows box
using the same login and password.  The server is
running fedora FC2 with the samba-3.0.10-1.fc3 if that
makes any difference.  I'm not sure about recent updates
on the windows side.  Has anyone else seen this?

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]