Hi,

On Mon, 2005-11-28 at 10:36 +0100, David Moron wrote:
> hi,
>
> How can I rin the nigthly process manually?
> What are the "poolRangeStart poolRangeEnd" parameters?

The pool and cpool are divided into 256 parts. With those parameters you
can specify wihich part of the pool you want nightly to process.
To process everything, run as the backuppc user 'BackupPC_nightly 0 255'

> Thank you,

Hth,

--
Guus Houtzager                           Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP fingerprint = 5E E6 96 35 F0 64 34 14  CC 03 2B 36 71 FB 4B 5D