sorry for my question
but I thought that is was not possible to put the store the pool of data
(the data that are save) on a nfs share because of hard link

is it really  possible then I , could use my lacie  ethernet disk

thanks for your answer

Cyril

Cyril GUILLERMINET a écrit :

Hello,

I've got a problem with backuppc using a NAS appliance to store the pool of data.

My appliance is a snap500, its root is mounted on my server via NFS and the backuppc's pool of data is stored on it. When i'm starting backuppc, this appears in my logs : "server kernel: RPC: call_verify: proc f8b3efa8 unsupported by program 100003, version 3 on server snap500."

Is it a bug of backuppc ? Why is there a RPC call to the NAS when i'm starting backuppc ?

I'm using this configuration on other servers with other NAS Appliances (such as Pegasus) and it works fine.

Any idea ??

Thx.