On Thu, 2006-05-25 at 02:35, Ourliac Christophe wrote:
> I tried it but I get error message that exec mistake so I imagine I was
> unable to write properly the arguments
>
> How can I see the value of the parameters when I launch backup, do
> breakpoints exist ?

Perl has a -d option that lets you debug interactively with
breakpoints, etc. but I'm not sure how to use it with a server
running in the background.  One quick test would be to
replace smbclient with a shell script that does something
like:
#!/bin/sh
echo $0 >/tmp/cmd_file
env >/tmp/env_file

Then you can see the exact command line and environment
settings that were passed.

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]