Dear all,
I have a problem but not with my backuppc. The
backuppc is running fine.
Current backuppc server is a home made pc. I put
backuppc data on a logical
volume named 'storage'.
Everything is ok until yesterday my boss ask me to
move all the data to new
server. My problem is can I just move the data to new
server (backuppc
config is exactly the same, even the VG name)? If so,
what method or how to
do it?

Thank you and forgive my ignorance.

Rgds,