Using 2.1.2pl2:

I recently switched from using rsync (because it was getting a few
hundred megs into a backup then giving me an (Unable to read 4 bytes)
error, and not even keeping a partial), to using rsyncd.  I got this
working right earlier today and kicked off a manual full backup, ie.
BackupPC -v -f client1.  It ran for a little while, downloaded some
files, then gave a Segmentation Fault.  Here's the tail end of it:
  create   644       0/0        7272 boot/grub/ufs2_stage1_5
  create   644       0/0        6612 boot/grub/vstafs_stage1_5
  create   644       0/0        9308 boot/grub/xfs_stage1_5
Segmentation fault

I re-ran it a couple of times and got a segfault in this place twice,
once in a different place further on.  I tried running BackupPC_dump in
the perl debugger and it seemed to run quite a ways until it just locked up.

For what it's worth, to deal with BackupPC, my server and clients have
all been upgraded to the newest Perl modules and newest rsync.  There
was no error in the rsync.log, just "building file list".

Any suggestions how to proceed?  I've basically never gotten any of my
linux boxes to get through one backup in over a month, and it's very
frustrating due to the lack of debugging aids, and that files have been
transferring, but no partials are even registered, so it has to start
over each time.

Thanks,
JH