Hi all,

Some time ago I raised a question if it was possible to merge two
servers together into one server, but no response came on that
questions, therefore I would like to ask it again.

I have two backup servers which were running fine, until we had a power
outage and one of the servers found it cool to give up life.  The server
that is still working has enough space to contain also the backups of
the dead server.  I was wondering now if it is possible to join both
servers into one big one?  I can imagine that just copying the pc
directory into the other one, will not work, because of the cpool right?

Any help would be enormously appreciated.

Regards,
Klaas
--
"Several billion trillion tons of superhot
exploding hydrogen nuclei rose slowly above