Could be many things:
 - Make sure you have added the <location></location> tags in your
httpd.conf that point to BackupPC.
 - Make sure you have restarted httpd so it reads the config.
 - Check that your htpasswd file has been created for authorization
purposes.  This file will contain all the 'users' that can use the web
interface.
 - Make sure you have declared some user to be an admin user in the
BackupPC configuration.  The name should match a user name in your
htpasswd file.  This user will have access to all hosts in the web
interface.

There are probably other mistakes one could make, but without more
details, it's hard to give more direction.

Good luck,
JH