Hi!

Just a small problem while using BackupPC :
We have more mails nightly sent to the users than what would accept the
"EMailNotifyMinDays" var. In fact, every night one mail is sent.
I realised that those mails are not mentioned in the "Email Summary" (on the
cgi).

To me, it looks like :
- the "Email Summary" buffer is full (and doesn't roll)
- each night it looks for mails to send, send them, try to store them but
can't (so that the next day it can't remember that it sent one the day
before)

We are running BackupPC 3.0.0 yet.

Thanks in advance!

--