Hi and thanks for reply.

>  > On server i have ext3 fs, and in this case on client i have Win XP
>  > with NTFS filesystem.

>  If you look at the source for Archive::Zip, the zip file format
>  it writes uses a 32 bit unsigned integer for the file length.
>  So zip (or Archive::Zip) imposes a 4GB file size limit.

So, you are telling me that i can't download restored big size file
using the zip option, because  Archive::Zip imposes a 4GB file size
limit.

In a my previous post ("Download file directly from browse fails...")
Nils suggest me to download big file using BackupPC_zipCreate or
BackupPC_tarCreate and then move the archive to choosen share.

So i can exclude BackupPC_zipCreate, i presume.
There's a way to bypass that problem?

Regards

P.S.
Today i'll check if the direct download of a big size file works :
i'll look at apache2 error log and i'll try connecting directly to the
BackupPC server using a dedicated switch.
I hope that this way to "restore" file may work.