On Feb 28, 2008, at 9:56 AM, Ludovic Drolez wrote:

> dan <dandenson <at> gmail.com> writes:
>> this is interesting!  what file does this diff apply to?
>
> You can 'cd' to the original source directory, or to your installation
> directory (maybe /usr/share/backuppc) and then run:
>
> patch -p1 </tmp/BackupPC.diff
>
> Oh yes, I've forgotten, it may only work with BackupPC 3.1.0 !

I just tried this on BackupPC 3.0.0, Ubuntu 7.10.  It does not appear
to work.. the patch claims to install just fine:

# patch -p1 < BackupPC.diff
patching file bin/BackupPC
Hunk #1 succeeded at 1175 (offset -15 lines).
patching file lib/BackupPC/CGI/GeneralInfo.pm

but the images appear as busted images on the status page.

I may have to manually install 3.1.0 just to get these pretty graphs. :)

Nice work!

-- Kimball