On Feb 28, 2008, at 10:37 AM, dan wrote:

please inform us if it works on 3.0! this is a great little add. very nice

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 10:27 AM, Nicholas Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ludovic - freaking sweet man.  I just applied that patch.

Kimball - I believe the images are generated during the backuppc nightly run. (mine also shows broken images on 3.1). Can't wait to check it tomorrow morning and show my boss who already is in love with BackupPC.

I've adjusted my wakeup times to allow the nightly jobs to run shortly. I'll let you know if graphs magically appear after the nightly runs. :)

-- Kimball