On Thu, Dec 03, 2009 at 08:13:47PM +0000, Tyler J. Wagner wrote:
> Are you sure this isn't a ClientTimeout problem?  Try increasing
> it and see if the backup runs for longer.

Just as a general comment (I've been reviewing all the SIGPIPE mails
and people keep saying that), no.  SIGPIPE means the remote rsync
stopped talking for some reason.  SIGALRM is what's generated by the
timeout possing.

-Robin

--
They say:  "The first AIs will be built by the military as weapons."
And I'm  thinking:  "Does it even occur to you to try for something