@ Tim

I did *briefly* search before making this email thread. As I found it
similar to looking for the right kind of pants in a clothing store, I made
the thread with particular keywords with the hope that Google would extract
this email rather than the others don't don't so *briefly* get to the point.
As such, if you had known of a decent one that could have been found on
Google so easily, I'd appreciate the link.

@ Jeff

You seem to be serious and have put effort into this. I'll take a further
look into this script when I get some more free time.

- db