Hello Tyler and thanks for taking time for this issue... > > So, my backups worked ok on 26.03.2011, starting at 21:00. > > Sunday evening the backups still worked ok, but started at 22:00. > > I guess this is ok, considering standard IncPeriod value of 0.97. > > I see the same. All my backups executed an hour later, which > is what I'd expect given IncrPeriod. Also, the log shows > BackupPC is aware of the timezone change (it expected to skip > an hour): > > 2011-03-27 00:00:00 Next wakeup is 2011-03-27 02:00:00
Where may I check this for the past days? > > Now, the strange part is that last night every backup > stated "Nothing > > to do"! > > I can see that backups started at 21:00, which is not yet 97% of 24 > > hours, right? > > I do not have this problem on any of my 4 BackupPC servers. > > I cannot see why it would start for you 3 days later. > Whatever this is, I don't see how it has anything to do with > the switch to summer time. Well, I put it in relation tu summer time, because nothing else during that weekend. What else could it be? Flavio Boniforti PIRAMIDE INFORMATICA SAGL Via Ballerini 21 6600 Locarno Switzerland Phone: +41 91 751 68 81 Fax: +41 91 751 69 14 URL: http://www.piramide.ch E-mail: [email protected] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Enable your software for Intel(R) Active Management Technology to meet the growing manageability and security demands of your customers. Businesses are taking advantage of Intel(R) vPro (TM) technology - will your software be a part of the solution? Download the Intel(R) Manageability Checker today! http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-dev2devmar _______________________________________________ BackupPC-users mailing list [email protected] List: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/backuppc-users Wiki: http://backuppc.wiki.sourceforge.net Project: http://backuppc.sourceforge.net/
