On Fri, 2011-04-01 at 17:30 +0200, Boniforti Flavio wrote:
> Thus, *what* was the problem that my backups did not run on this last
> time?
> I double-checked and my IncrPeriod is 0.97

>From your logs, it appears the backups did run on 2011-03-28. You're
saying they did not run on 2011-03-29, right? Do the logs show anything
useful there?

You may be right in thinking it's related to timezone, but I find it odd
that it would happen two days later.

What I can say is this: I used for run my backups with a single wakeup
daily, in order to try to force all the backups to start at the same
time. In the long run, I had too many problems where one backup would
fail for one reason or another, and it wouldn't try again until the next
day. Now I use wakeups every hour, and use BlackoutPeriods to encourage
the backups to run at certain times.

Regards,
Tyler

-- 
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
   -- George Orwell


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Create and publish websites with WebMatrix
Use the most popular FREE web apps or write code yourself; 
WebMatrix provides all the features you need to develop and 
publish your website. http://p.sf.net/sfu/ms-webmatrix-sf
_______________________________________________
BackupPC-users mailing list
[email protected]
List:    https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/backuppc-users
Wiki:    http://backuppc.wiki.sourceforge.net
Project: http://backuppc.sourceforge.net/

Reply via email to