Am Wed, 22 Jan 2014 05:26:11 -0800
schrieb shankarp <backuppc-fo...@backupcentral.com>:

> Hello All,
>
> I am evaluating backuppc to implement it on our organization as our
> backup solution. I have noticed that, when restoring it provides the
> latest backup only. Is it possible to restore to some previous dates
> using backuppc (not the latest backup) ?

When you restore, you click on "browse files" for that node?

Above all the shares and files, there is a block of mostly text and
some special things. One of these things is a box to select the backup
which you want to browse/restore, the other is a link to the history of
the current folder. Both can be used to select a certain back-version
and restore from that.

And if you check the node's detailed status page and see the list of
backups, the number in front of each backups line is actually a link to
browse/restore that specific version. It leads to the same as "browse
files" and then selecting a version.

Have fun,

Arnold