Thank you for the reply Arnold. I could able to select the previous backup for
restore. It is working well.
I have one more question. Now i am trying to change the storage location to a
network drive. I mounted that network drive and modified the $Conf{TopDir}. I
also moved the files to that share. But when i restart the backuppc i get some
errors saying,

" Can't create a test hardlink between a file in /media/test/pc and
/media/test/cpool.  Either these are different file systems, or this file
system doesn't support hardlinks, or these directories don't exist, or there is
a permissions problem, or the file system is out of inodes or full.  Use df, df
-i, and ls -ld to check each of these possibilities.
Quitting..."

Is it possible to use network drive to store backuppc files ? If possible how
can i do that?
Please help me on this.

Thank you!