One of the biggest advantage by using rsnapshot (in my own envirnment)
is the absence of "backup levels". There isn't any "full" or
"incremental", all backups are incremental and common files are
hardlinked back to the first backup.

This is very usefull for us, as we can delete every snapshot or pool
and still have the full backup available. Let me try to explain
better:

10 days ago i've started a new backup. It was a "full" dump because
was the first backup for that host.
After that, all following backups are made incrementally and
hardlinked back to the first.
by using hardlinks, I can delete EVERY backup, even the first, and
still have the full backup available. so, having:

daily.0
daily.1
daily.2
daily.3
daily.4

I can do the following with no issue:
"rm -rf daily.1 daily.2 daily.3 daily.3"
to remove everything except the last made backup and still have the
full backup available in daily.0

How can I accomplish this with backuppc 4 ? I don't want to create
"full" backups, as this woìuld require 2 days for some servers, except
for the very fist backup for that host or if the full backup is
missing