Doug,

The hostIP fix did make it into 4.1.0 and 4.1.1, so that shouldn't be the
issue.  I did make a change to getHostAddrInfo() in  lib/BackupPC/Lib.pm;
hopefully that didn't break things.

Can you look in the server LOG files to see if there are any clues while
4.1.1 was running?  Similarly, do the per-PC LOG files show anything?  Do
any of the host directories have a XferLOG.bad.z or XferLOG.bad.z.old file
whose timestamp matches the window in which 4.1.1 was running?

If so, please send me the relevant info.

Craig