Hi to all
Currently I use rsnapshot with success to backup about 20 hosts

Our configuration is simple: every night I'll start 4 concurrent backups
keeping at least 10 days of old backups

In this way, due to rsnapshot hardlinks , I'm able to restore any file up
to 10 days ago or to keep the backup chain consistent even by deleting
multiple backup trees at all.

How can I get the same with bpc 4?
Last time I've tried I had difficult to understand filled/unfilled backups
and retention times

Any help ? I would like to move to bpc due to it's deduplication and
compression feature but keeping the ability to destroy backup trees without
compromising the whole host backup is mandatory

(In other words, with Bacula if you loose the full backup, you also loose
the whole backup chain, with rsnapshot there is no full, if you loose a
backup point, you'll only loose that backup point