Le 18/12/2017 à 14:08, Pete Geenhuizen a écrit :
Daniel,

I plan on upgrading from v3 to v4, and have installed your rpm on a test host, so this is in essence a new install.  According to the documentation to set up /etc/BackupPC/config.pl I need to run configure.pl which appears to be included in the tar file, but isn't in the rpm.  Is there a way to include it, or is your rpm intended to be a means of upgrading v3 to v4?  If that is the case then I guess that that should be made clear.

The default config.pl should be fine for a fresh v4 install. But you're right that maybe the configure.pl script should be bundled to handle upgrades from v3

++

--

Logo FWS

        *Daniel Berteaud*