I am running a Fedora 27 server and am attempting to get backuppc working.  It
installs without event using the command “dnf install backuppc”.  I have also
installed the apache webserver.  BackupPC starts as expected with the command
“systemctl start backuppc”.  My issue is that I am unable to get the CGI
interface working.  I am attempting to use SCGI as described in the manual.  I
have input "$Conf{SCGIServerPort} = 99999; in my config.pl file.  Also, I have
input the following lines in my /etc/httpd/conf.d/BackupPC.conf file:

LoadModule proxy_scgi_module modules/mod_proxy_scgi.so

SCGIMount /BackupPC_Admin 127.0.0.1:99999
    <Location /BackupPC_Admin>
        AuthUserFile /etc/httpd/conf/passwd
        AuthType basic
        AuthName "backuppc"
        require all granted
    </Location>

However, when trying to restart the apache server, I get the following error
message:

Invalid command 'SCGIMount', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration
Dec 31 20:44:43 localhost.localdomain systemd[1]: httpd.service: Main process
exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE
Dec 31 20:44:43 localhost.localdomain systemd[1]: Failed to start The Apache
HTTP Server.
Dec 31 20:44:43 localhost.localdomain systemd[1]: httpd.service: Unit entered
failed state.
Dec 31 20:44:43 localhost.localdomain systemd[1]: httpd.service: Failed with
result 'exit-code'.

I am unclear where to go from here.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

Akibu