On Fri, 28 Feb 2020 at 01:55, Alexander Moisseev via BackupPC-users <
backuppc-users@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> >       o Pool is 1.92GB comprising 133570 files and 4369 directories (as
> of 2020-02-27 01:00),
> Probably at 01:00 BackupPC was running only for 20 minutes. That is why it
> was only 1.92GB at that moment.

Ah, I missed that.  So is it only updating its idea of how big the pool is
once a day?

> > I have no idea if this is related to the misreported pool size, but it
> suggests to me even more that something somewhere is stuck.  What should I
> be looking at?
> >
> You should be looking at time stamps. Wait for the next nightly run (01:00
> tomorrow) and recheck pool usage statistic again.

 It's different, but still way off.  Reporting 269G when actual usage is
over a terabyte. But if it's not updating very often that makes a bit more
sense.  The fact that the graph resolution is hourly is I think part of
what makes this confusing.  It's just routinely updated with out-of-date
information?