I've largely stayed out of the discussion since CentOS was not listed as an
option :) However, CentOS Stream will live on. I currently maintain
BackupPC for Fedora and CentOS/RHEL,etc, via Fedora EPEL.

I currently keep backups at home via a small CentOS Stream server so I am
likely to notice problems if they occur and am active on this mailing list
(when needed).

I also maintain a COPR for CentOS 7 so it has access to v4. I only mention
this because that repository has 10s of thousands of downloads so I believe
the package to be of very high quality and is obviously actively
maintained.

Just my $0.02 worth.

Thanks,
Richard