After upgrading from V3 to V4 (via a system upgrade from Ubuntu 20 to
22) my server status screen now has two copies of the 4 and 52 week
pool size charts.  (i.e, 4 charts total.)

I've put a screenshot of the page here:
    https://www.foxharp.boston.ma.us/tmp/z/bpc_extra_charts.jpg

Is this correct?  Seems confusing to have different charts with
the same titles and slightly differing content.

The first images (which are log/poolUsage{4,52}.png) are generated
from log/poolUsage.rrd.  (I think so -- at least, all three have
identical modtimes).

The second set of images are generated (in GeneralInfo.pm) from
log/pool.rrd, which in my case is several days old, from before my
upgrade to V4.  My suspicion is that this is a stale file, but I also
see that there's also code in GeneralInfo.pm to create log/pool.rrd,
prior to using it to create the images.

So, what's going on?

paul