On 17/09/2024 19:58, backu...@kosowsky.org wrote:
So long as I can put ssh & rsyn on a device, I can back it up.
This applies to any PC (Linux, Windows, Mac), RPi and other single
board computers, Android phones & tablets, etc.
*No* custom client required!

This one of many things which are obvious in retrospect but not before! Thank you for drawing my attention to it and I will soon start backing up my Android devices with backuppc.

If not, definitely appreciate your willingness to step up :)

I also give my thanks for that offer. If it comes to pass I will try to help where I can. I speak Perl fairly well but am not yet intimately familiar with the internals of backuppc.

Paul