Bump!! :)

>>> "Beren Gamble" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 06/15/05 11:05 am >>>
Hi Guys,

I've been getting this error every time I try to backup one of our
solaris boxes. It used to work, so I don't know what changed.

This is the error:

15-Jun 07:33 backup1-dir: Start Backup JobId 34,
Job=APLAWS3-Daily.2005-06-14_21.00.33
15-Jun 09:44 backup1-dir: APLAWS3-Daily.2005-06-14_21.00.33 Fatal
error: Network error with FD during Backup: ERR=Connection timed out
15-Jun 09:44 backup1-dir: APLAWS3-Daily.2005-06-14_21.00.33 Fatal
error: No Job status returned from FD.

For the last week, it's gotten 6.5GB through the backup job and
stopped. It happens at different times of the night and it stops at
6.5gb give or take 100mb, so I don't think it's a network issue.

Could it be a corrupted file that Bacula doesn't know how to read? Is
there a bacula log file on the client server that I can view to see
which file it's up to when it hangs?

Thanks,

Beren

Harrow Council backs the 2012 Olympic bid.

The views expressed within this e-mail are those of the individual and
not necessarily those of the Council. The information in this internet
e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended above named addressee it may be unlawful for
you to read, copy, distribute or otherwise use the information in this
internet e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient of this internet
e-mail please telephone the sender on +44(0)20 8863 5611.
LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW...