DAve wrote:
Mike Reinehr wrote:

On Thursday 14 July 2005 11:50 am, DAve wrote:

<SNIP>

The
only clue that I see is in your listing of pools. In that list the pool
type for your Catalog pool is indicated as Cat-. You might try deleting
this pool and allowing it to be created again, from scratch.

I don't understand, delete what? The media?

    No, the pool. From within bconsole, "*delete pool=Catalog".

I thought as much. I deleted the Catalog Pool from bconsole
and deleted the media volumes as well. I then created a new
Pool called "Cat-Pool" and labeled new media volumes.

I then updated my bacula-dir.conf to reflect those changes. Using show Pools and show Media looks correct. I will see what happens tonight when it runs.

Thanks,

DAve

Success! The only change being I created a new Pool with a different name, how odd. But I am happy the catalog is backing up again.

Thanks,

DAve