On Thu, Sep 15, 2005, Jonte Norman wrote:

> On 9/15/05, Kern Sibbald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[...]
> > Within a single Job, multiple storage devices no; multiple pools no problem.
>
> Are there any plans to implement multiple storages devices for the
> same client in future Bacula versions? I think it would be very useful
> to be able to separate for example full backups and inc backups to
> different folders/partitions, atleast in backup-to-disk scenarios.

Well, i do not sort the backups by level, but by client. That means
every client has its own "storage device" (subdirectory) and full,
differential and incremental backups go to the same directory.
It's probably a matter of what you _want_ and what you _can have_ ;-)
Also, this way it's probably easier to "balance" the disk usage.

   (mk)

--
Matthias Kurz; Fuldastr. 3; D-28199 Bremen; VOICE +49 421 53 600 47