Title: Message
Has anyone been able to get the bacula-fd service to work on a win2k3 server?  I ran the default install routine and had it install itself as a service but when I run 'netstat -an', nothing is listening on port 9102.  I check the task manager and I see it in the list of processes.  I run a 'telnet localhost 9102' and it doesn't connect.

If I double click on bacula-fd.exe and get the little tape icon in the system tray, then it seems to works fine.  I run 'netstat -an' and it shows up with no problems, I run 'telnet localhost 9102' and it connects with no problems.

I don't want to leave a user logged in on the console in order to get this to work.  How can I troubleshoot this?

Thanks

Shawn