  Jonas> Im trying to start a job within another job. The first job starts and
run
  Jonas> OK. But the next job just hangs. I have no clue what it does. How can
  Jonas> check a running job?

The "message" command is always the first thing to try, in case Bacula is
telling you something.  You can also use "status" with various options to see
what the Director, SD and FD think they are doing.  If that doesn't show
anything, then you probably need to increase the debug level when starting the
daemons.

__Martin