Kern Sibbald wrote:
On Sunday 20 November 2005 22:35, Landon Fuller wrote:
Additionally, the GUI consoles/tray monitor do not support transport
encryption. This is just a matter of copying the relevant code from
bconsole. This would be an excellent small project for an aspiring
developer -- otherwise, I've acquired a FreeBSD workstation and will get
around to adding support.

Uh. The GUI consoles *do* support communications encryption, unless I made some error in adding the code. However, I completely forgot about adding it to the tray monitor :-(

Oh, Sorry! I completely missed that.