Hello all,

I tried to install a bacula-portgress rpm,
but it complains about missing this library.
I have version .4 instead.
Have tried to make a libpg.so.3 softlink.

If I try to install from the sources,
will it then be able to use my newer version of the postgress libraries??

 - or is it better to find som older version of Postgress?
(the rpm is nice since it tries to create the database and tables for me)

I am trying out Bacula because I'm annoyed by the bug/pay ratio on our old
system and then it is in some ways not flexible enough and certainly not
leaving a clear impresssion of what it's actually doing.

So I have set up a new cheap sata raid a64 box to do some diskbased backup.
I like the related chapter in the manual - very instructional and clear.
But can't help thinking why the diskbased backups are put in tape-like
files? But it think it will do the job for me anyway - so thank you for a
well designed system and documentation

Steen